Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Too cute...






I found Bryson in the dishwasher the other day and thought he was too cute to get mad at him. He loves the dishwasher and the fridge. If he knows you are getting something from the fridge, he waits right by it so he can squeeze in and get the butter. Ya gross he finds the stick butter and eats it. What can I say he takes after his DAD.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

booyah-i'm in! ;) okay deja vu-this is TOTALLY taeg! so annoying...but i know what you mean about being cute too. sometimes! ;)

Stephanie said...

Oh man that is funny, and totally cute of course! At least now you know just how sturdy that dishwasher door is! :)

Jenna Lee said...

he is so cute and precious!! And I love that he always has that huge smile on his face!! Braxton has those same pj's maybe you should have Braxton over for a sleepover so they can wear them together!!