So Dalan finally convinced me to shave Bryson's Hair... I love his hair, it is so soft and I like to rub my face in it. Yes a little weird on my part, but I love it. So hear are the before pictures of how long his hair was. Now this is his 2nd hair cut. I never got proper pics of the first hair cut.
I decided to cut his hair in the kitchen sink. Why not.... He loved it!

After the hair cut. No more hair. I almost started crying. 
Bryson decided that he needed to finish the job with Dalan's Shaver.

Also , while he was at it he might as well get is facial hair.

Bryson is growing up so fast. He is always smiling and laughing, he loves To play with his Brayden, Ashlyn, and Hailey. He gets so excited when they come home from school.



3 comments:
Hilarious. I am laughing out loud at that one. He is so cute and I can understand why you would cry. He is looking older now. It is heart breaking. You have such a cute family. Hope things are going well over there!
I love the buzz. We're just waiting for Henry to have enough hair to buzz him. It's sad how fast they grow up.
Yeah for Bryson! He has a much more conservative and sophisticated look now :)
Post a Comment