Sunday, September 14, 2008
Mandy's Cake's with Sass
So I have this Friend named Mandy. She is AMAZING. So she has been making cakes just for fun and she is awesome at it. Not only do her cakes look super cute, they are Delicious. This one had mint on top and the bottom was peanut butter. But nothing too overwhelming. I fell in love with the cake. I honestly recommend her for any of your cake needs. Check out her blog. It is under my friends list as Trent and Mandy. Yumm Yumm Mandy... Thanks for making this cake for BUNCO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Finally a new post... I was totally getting annoyed at you!!! I wish I didn't have a headache at Bunko and I would have tried the cake. It was super cute!!!
Amber
i am in love with this cake!! And seriously, if you ever need a sub for bunko call me. My bunko group dissolved a few months ago and I miss it!
I LOVE that b-day cake...how could you eat something so cute??!!
WHERE ARE YOU????
BORING!!! Time for a new post... go ahead and get started on that
Post a Comment