Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have been out of it....

I just want to apologize for not blogging anything in a while.... I have been totally out of it. We have been sick and I pulled my back out and then sick again, you know how the story goes, not to mention that Breaking Dawn came out so I had to read it, then read all the Twilight books AGAIN just for the heck of it. So I have been a little occupied reading vs blogging. I will be better I promise. I still have to post...

Braydens 1st day of school
The girls 1st day of school
Braydens 1st day of school at his new school
Bryson helping with dishes
We got a webkinz

So stay tuned

3 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

You pulled your back out??? That stinks!!! I hope you are feeling better...you should have called me & I could have helped with the kiddos...thanks for letting me borrow your pump...it is so nice!!

Jenna Lee said...

I am still waiting for pictures.... and more updates!! Come on what could you be so busy with??? ha ha

The Silly Nilly Family said...

I'm sorry to hear you guys have been sick and you pulled your back?! I don't know how you even coped with all those little cuties. I miss looking out my front window and seeing your home! Hope your kids are all doing good.

I'm sorry Brayden is not in Brooke's class, we miss him. I totally understand you have to do what is best for Brayden. I'm proud of you for being a pro active mom that way.

Webkinz, oh Webkinz, your kids will love it *wink* *wink*. So let me know your user name and we'll have to visit in the kinzchat....lol I'm just trying to elude to the fact that I think I enjoy playing it as much as my kids do. I mean, I only play it to help win them more points. hee hee