
Ashlyn and Hailey are such good little troopers. Their asthma gets bad if they get even a sniffle and so they are on breathing treatments ALL the time. We do Pulmicort 2x a day and Albuteral 2-4x a day. I have to say they are amazing girls. We have to do the Pulmicort everyday until January, it is just part of the routine like putting on their shoes. They don't fight me on it either, they just know it will help them. I just wanted to let them know that they are great girls and I love them.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Little Troopers.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Been there! Good girls doing their treatments without being forced!
Oh girl...I feel your pain, Caleb was the same way!!! No fun...but they are so CUTE!
liz! that stinks. i'm proud of them though! taeg's on the same exact routine...although i'm bad and only do albuterol 2 x's a day when i do the pulimcort. sad! do you think they'll outgrow it??
Post a Comment