Ashlyn Hailey and Cousin Cali had a sleepover Wed night and had so much fun. They got some braids in their hair...
The girls also got some awesome tats.....They finally fell asleep in different beds at 10:00.
The super cute hair due that came from all the braids. Don't they look so cute.....
We decided to have a water balloon fight with the cousins. I spent 1/2 an hour filling up those things and they were gone in 1.25 min.
It is all fun and games till someone gets hurt. It is usually Hailey. She loves this swimsuit because the thinks she looks like mommy in it.Thanks Cali for the fun sleepover!
7 comments:
how fun, i love having cousins so close. crap bray is OLD! love that he's skatin, that's rad. we just promised breck last night we'd buy him a board after he was riding kerri's longboard at my mom's. we're old liz!
How fun that you started a blog. You have such a cute family. 4 kids is crazy I'm finding out. It's never quiet here either now. It's amazing how much sound volume a fourth kid can create!
how fun.... let me know when it is time for the boys sleepover and I will get Braxton's bag packed!!
Well well look who decided to join the world of blogging!! Your kids are seriously too cute. I am glad that you decided to start blogging.
Haha! I am DYING that the girls are rockin' some "tats". Too funny. Lucky for you, you've made it onto my friends list on my blog so don't do anything to screw it up ;o) Oh and I won't be there this month for Bunko so try not to cry too much when rolling 5's (we all know I am an expert)!
Amber R.
Yeah you guys have a blog. I will love checking in on you guys. So will Brooke and Jessica. They are going to be begging me to see Brayden and his cute little sister everyday now. It's okay I don't mind. Have fun.
What a fun mom you are!! I totally hear you about the water ballons...they take FOREVER to blow up & it kills your fingers..then they go so fast...but the kids love em! I sent you an invite to our blog, so check your e-mail.
Post a Comment