Monday, May 26, 2008

Brayden's life in May

Brayden and his cousin Soren at Skate

On Brayden's last day of school, Hunter and Brayden were flying so high I was scared they were going to smack a kid if they walked in front of them.



Brayden loves his horse his Grandpa got him. He sleeps with him every night.

Brayden at his Basketball practice. He has learned some pretty good moves this year. Thanks Coach!



Brayden and his Best Friend Tate at the train park.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey Liz! It's been so long since we've seen you guys! Crazy that you have 4 kids! I have two and it's totally kicking my butt. They are tons of work, but are tons of fun so it's all good. You guys look great!

Bridget said...

Love your blog... I didn't know you had one. I can't believe how big your girls are. They are so adorable. Your boys are of couse little lookers too.