So Dalan and I have been married 7 years as of March 19th. I feel so old considering I have 4 kids. I mean that ages you at least 5 years. Dalan says we are done having kids since my car is filled with 4 car seats, but who knows, I think I would love to have one more. I love where we live, our ward is so nice and there are a ton of kids my kids age to play with. Plus we are close to friends and family so we really never get bored. I have gotten pretty good at inviting myself over when ever we are bored. Dalan is a Sunday school teacher for the 8 year olds and I teach the 9 year old girls activity days. Our kids are great, and our house is NEVER quiet. They definitely keep me in line. Brayden is getting so smart and will call me out on something that I am trying to lie about. Dalan is so great about my experimental dinners, He eats them as if they were the best thing, while my kids let me know what it really tastes like. I couldn't ask for a better family or loving husband.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So cute... you are definetly worthy to be my friend now!! And don't forget you have to update it..... And can I just say that I wish all of Bryson's smiles would rub off on Brax, is is seriosuly the happiest baby I know!! Love it, so cute!!
Liz-
I'm glad you fell into peer pressure and decided to start a blog... ours is haleighsjournal.blogspot.com
Look at you looking all hot stuff in your bathing suit! I know that's why you posted that particular photo...but so would I if I looked like that! Don't you worry about my lack of a soccer post. That one's coming next-oh yeah!
Yea, I didn't know you had a blog. Now I can stalk it!
Post a Comment