Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bryson Loves His Swing

I don't know why I haven't put Bryson in the baby swing until now... He loves it. He was a little cautious at first, but then he really got into it and laughed every time I pushed him. He is getting so big. In one week we went from size 3 to size 4 diapers, he is now in the toddler car seat and he took his first steps. He was on a mission to show me how big he is. I love this stage, he is learning how to be shy, which is hilarious, because if you know my kids they are anything but shy..

6 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

So fun.. I love that he is such a big boy now and that makes me excited that Braxton is not far behind. We will have to come over and use the swing in a few months since we don't have a backyard or swing yet!!!

Kelli said...

what a fun age. i've only seen him once~what a bad friend! so what days are good for you to get together?? right now tues & wed are best for us since nate has thurs-sat off. let me know!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

After running into you last night I couldn't help but come see what's up. Boy can this little cutie put a smile on my face. He is so dang cute. I can't help but laugh. Isn't that the funnest to see them so young and enjoying something so simple. Why can't I be like that!

Katie Peterson said...

What a cutie!! I love his smile...every time I see him, he is always smiling!! Thanks for the baby gift...you are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Liz... do you remember this old EFY roomy and friend? It's Keira ( Brinton) Poulsen. :) I found your blog through someone's and had to sneak a peak. Your kids are adorable! You looks great as always and I am just amazed you have 4! That 's awesome! We have two little boys now and they sure keep me busy!
I'd love to be bloggin' buddies so if you get a chance email me your email address so I can invite you to mine since it's a private one. keirapoulsen20@yahoo.com

mandy said...

Your last comment touched me so much I knew I had to come home for your own benefit:) O.K, so do you still have your permanent weekday babysitter? I'm totally in for a movie and lunch one of these weeks. When does school start again? Soon hopefully!