Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our 4th of July BBQ



We got together on the 4th with some great friends and had a BBQ. It was great. We went to the Barneys parents house which is a kids dream come true (and parents) because your kid can run free and you don't have to worry about them. I mean the back yard is huge and gated. what more could you ask for. Well you could ask for a super fun pool. Ya they have that too. When we showed up Brysons friend Braxton was wearing the same shirt so we had to take a super cute pic of them together.

Dalan and the kids went swimming. I wanted to go but I decided to hold little baby Henry Barney instead.

Hailey - Ashlyn - Brayden - and Stetson. Little trouble makers. They had fun swimming and playing together. Lacey and I always say Stetson and Hailey will hook up. They have that love hate relationship. He likes to make her cry and she can't get enough of him.
Bryson is a little water baby. He is the only one of my 4 kids that has never cried in the pool. He is going to be a fish. He Loves swimming with Dalan.
So I finally had to give up Henry to Shelly because it was time to get the kids out of the pool to go see the fire works we have been waiting for.
Dalan thought it was sooo funny that Bryson thought he was cool that he had "my" cell phone until I told him that it was really his cell phone. If it is electronic and can get waterlogged Bryson will be all over it.

We had so much fun swimming and hanging out with friends that we lost track of time. We finally left at 9:15 to go watch fireworks (ya right). Dalan finally found his perfect spot and we hurried to get out of the car and they were over. Poor Hailey never made it out. So when we got home, on channel 12 the Tempe Town Lakes fire works were still going. I had the kids crawled in my be and watch the last 3 min.




That was the extent to our fire works show! Thanks channel 12.....

No comments: