that is so cute.. I have never seen him dance but I remember a long time ago Bryan and Shelly saying that he can dance..I was expecting to see some goofy moves but dang he is good, now I am just wondering if Dalan is the one that taught him those moves!
Goooo Brayden...who taught him how to dance?? I'm guessing Dalan?? lol Your kids are cuties...next time you go to the lake call us up & we can add our crazy kids to the mix!
5 comments:
SOOO funny!!
that is so cute.. I have never seen him dance but I remember a long time ago Bryan and Shelly saying that he can dance..I was expecting to see some goofy moves but dang he is good, now I am just wondering if Dalan is the one that taught him those moves!
This boy can groove! So funny! You'll have to hang on to that clip to show again when he's a teenager. Tell Brayden that I said "HI!"
Goooo Brayden...who taught him how to dance?? I'm guessing Dalan?? lol Your kids are cuties...next time you go to the lake call us up & we can add our crazy kids to the mix!
That is awesome! Well let me tell you that he definitely gets some of it from Steven. Maybe we should consider a dance-off...
Post a Comment